Title agencies, mortgage companies, real estate agents and law firms now have a simple solution to meet American Land Title Association (ALTA) Best Practices and other compliance concerns associated with the new TRID (TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure) rule that took effect on October 3, 2015.
According to ALTA, federal and state laws (e.g., GLBA) require title companies to ensure secure transmission of Non-public Personal Information (NPI), which includes “Personally identifiable data such as information provided by a customer on a form or application, information about a customer’s transactions, or any other information about a customer which is otherwise unavailable to the general public.
Protected Trust’s simple and secure email service meets this NPI security requirement and can help creditors confirm that they have met the delivery deadlines under the new Know Before You Owe mortgage disclosure rule. It is a great fit for organizations of all sizes and extremely easy to use.
Benefits for Agents and Users:
- Works with all email clients and integrates seamlessly with Outlook
- Recipients can securely access and reply to you—even without their own account
- Helps meet new deadlines to send loan estimates, disclosures or changes immediately
- Instant receipt notification and audit controls:
- Verifies all documents have been received and viewed immediately
- Confirms creditors and/or title companies have met the new regulation deadlines
- Expedites the time-sensitive process to ensure all parties are ready to proceed
- Meets document retention requirements via secure message retention
- Provides compliant collaboration between all parties via free Guest Accounts
- Reduces costs associated with overnight delivery, printing, and faxes
- Conveniently delivers large files with multiple attachments
- Unlimited messaging and account set up takes only 10 minutes
- Secure Touch ID-enabled iOS apps included at no additional charge
About Protected Trust
Protected Trust, LLC is an industry leader in secure email simplicity and other cloud-based technology services, helping businesses in all 50 states keep their digital assets secure, private and compliant. Contact our friendly and helpful team online at ProtectedTrust.com or at 877-336-1671.